High ROI coaching for mid-level leaders
Through focused development and support of a 1:1 coach, leaders discover where they’re stuck, experiment with new approaches, and iterate, making personal breakthroughs in context to their roles.
The Result: Immediate impact + Lasting change
- Increase self-awareness
- Having a coach outside the reporting structure creates a safe space for leaders to be vulnerable, process feedback, and gain self-awareness.
- Translate to action
- A coach can help a leader translate knowledge into action, providing encouragement and accountability to try new approaches and iterate.
- Achieve results
- Done right, coaching is a high ROI investment, enabling leaders to be more productive and empower their teams to achieve more while also increasing retention.
How We’re Different
- Focus on Impact
- More time or more money does not always lead to more results. We look for ways to design coaching experiences to achieve impact quicker, yielding higher value per hour and per dollar invested.
- Maximize between-session growth
- Our coaching is more than a series of sessions. We facilitate growth between sessions through tools, reflections, and experiments. And we build accountability for taking action in days or weeks, not months.
- Go beneath the surface
- Changing a behavior isn’t enough. We identify and work to shift the mindsets that limit growth, and we build on leaders’ character strengths to improve their agility and adaptability.
- Develop in context
- We engage the participant’s manager, HRBP, or other stakeholders to ensure that the leader’s growth occurs in context to their role and with the support of their team.
Targeted Growth Areas
Based on manager input, 360s, and individual interest, each leader selects a primary growth area to focus on. Coaches further adapt to address supplemental development areas that emerge as priorities.
- Expanding influence
- Building a high-performing team
- Leadership presence and credibility
- Coaching and developing others
- Strengthening interpersonal communication
- Priority and energy management
- Leading through change
- Setting vision and strategy
All packages are structured as 12-month engagements with a deep dive during the first 3 months and an opportunity to adjust the level of support for the following 9 months to ensure continued momentum, growth, and accountability.Download brochure
We look forward to learning more about your team's objectives.
Contact us at (650) 427-9774 or send us a note.